Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cabin Fever



While the boys were out fishing I was out hunting; hunting for photo of the year.  Here is one of the photo's that I took of the ground about twenty yards from the ocean.  Check out how the ground which is actually clay is so unique.  I was able to submerge one of the stepping stones quite deep and still had room for improvement.  The sound as I walked on the clay resembled the sound of a horse walking across a bridge with wooden planks for the decking.  


My little buddy.   Fishing his little heart out.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hey new post. Congrats! I like your pictures...they look cool. Are you still using your Sony that you had or are you on to something new?

Tony said...

No post in six months? What up?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.