Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!  This is me and one of the professors in my Clinical Laboratory Science program.  I hope everyone knows who Beaker is.  
I walked into one of my classes late as usual and when I sat down everyone started laughing at me cause they couldn't get over how funny I looked.  They couldn't stop laughing so the teacher cancelled class.  I guess that is what happens when I wear a hat all semester except on halloween.  I don't know if they were laughing at me cause I was late or cause they saw the bald spot in the back of my head for the first time and thought that was funny.  

3 comments:

Tony said...

Are those steps on the side of your head? That is a pretty sweet get up.

Kaylee said...

LOL this cracks me up! It's good to see you Roane!

Burglar said...

Yes. Good eye. Those are steps in the side of my head.